Audit4j is an open source project to build a highly pluggable, embedded, asynchronous, secure, annotation driven and high performance auditing framework. It’s core is entirely written in java but still exposing the Scala and Groovy friendly API.
Audit4j can be used to audit events related to Servers, Applications and Databases. For more information refer the Faq page. For user guide visit the documentation page.
2. Very high performance.
3. Fully customizable annotations.
4. In-built plugins (File and Console).
5. Auto archive (Files only).
7. Minimum configurations.
8. Encrypted audit trails.
9. Supports for Java, Scala and Groovy.
10. Rich extendible API – Custom/third party plugins can be implemented by via the API.